The guardian angels of life fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us.
—Jean Paul Richter
Archangels are angelic Superiors bound to fundamental Words of the Symphony. They are appointed less often than Demon Princes, but don't tend to be destroyed anywhere near as frequently.
Getting an AudienceEdit
Most Archangels are available to their Servitors in Heaven, although a Servitor might need to speak to a lieutenant instead if the Archangel is busy. If necessary and feasible, angels can also invoke Superiors on Earth. The exception to this is the Archangel Dominic, who cannot be summoned. Instead, Dominic appears once every week to receive a report from each of his servitors.
When Heavenly organization is discussed, these are the "big players" who are generally brought up.
- Blandine, Archangel of Dreams
- Christopher, Archangel of Children
- David, Archangel of Stone
- Dominic, Archangel of Judgment
- Eli, Archangel of Creation
- Gabriel, Archangel of Fire
- Janus, Archangel of Wind
- Jean, Archangel of Lightning
- Jordi, Archangel of Animals
- Khalid, Archangel of Faith
- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword
- Litheroy, Archangel of Revelations
- Marc, Archangel of Trade
- Michael, Archangel of War
- Novalis, Archangel of Flowers
- Yves, Archangel of Destiny
- Zadkiel, Archangel of Protection